Sunny days & Starry nights ... Sunday, July 06, 2014
at this age and time, I seem to be faced with a ubiquitous dilemma, of the lifestyle and attitudes I wish to adopt. I see the various mindset from people, and the frames in which they base their decisions on. Perhaps the glaring dichotomies I'm facing now is
- Should I follow my heart,
or my head?
- How much spontaneity should I allow in roaming places,
as opposed to the quiet moments spent at home? (with books/movies/drama and whatnot)
well, the first consternation leads to the second. Because I've been using my head increasingly, with the pervasive dogma to think before acting, to act with logic, it seems, my emotions which were predominant have taken a backseat. As much as it brings more deliberated and controlled decisions, it has ripped me of that carefreeness of going with the wind, and taking things as it comes. There is less heart-drop from rude surprises, but also less excitement from surprised discoveries.
The very fact that im sitting here, typing all these, speak of a certain change. That my head has taken over, and granted me this awareness.
Right now, at 24, I want to believe that life should be lived with adventures, and fun, and that's primary! heck the mindfulness and matured thinking...there's eons and eons to be stuck with that.
& Lazy afternoons ...
8:23 PM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.