Sunny days & Starry nights ... Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Today, with the recent spate of stress-inducing and growth-spurring incidents, I seem to have lost all the hope in the world. I need to sort them out right here.
1.one of my students r who keeps getting into trouble (losing forms, not concentrating in class, beating others up...) he who was abandoned by his mother who left with his 2 siblings, he who stays with only his grandma now, he whose dad is in jail...
2.another of my students t who scored 2.5 for math, 4 for English and 14 for science. who has been shooting rubber bands at his friends during lesson and telling lies. he who is also from a complicated background...whose custody has been passed to his dad who he hasn't seen his whole lfie only last year...he is 9 now.
3.one of my students l whose dad has to work 7 days a week and is unable to come down to meet me. She who has to care for her little brother and handicapped sister at home...
4.one of my students who was complained to be throwing wet toilet paper onto the wall after school
5.another of my students with adhd whose father died and he is being blamed by his mother for being bad luck. he who uses unkind words.
I don't know...but these issues paint a bleak world to me... and being the form teacher...I ask...what is the role I play in all these complexity? how much can and should I do? how much should I feel? or allow myself to feel?
the chance will come this Friday and Saturday, where I will act as a professional.
& Lazy afternoons ...
7:43 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.