Sunny days & Starry nights ... Friday, March 28, 2014
Tonight, marks the end of the first week of school, term two. It marks eleven weeks of teaching a lovely class. I'm glad.
However, I'm not too pleased to know realize how much life and oneness is seeping out of me as the days went by. This is getting apparent from the contrast in the self, just before and after the holiday.
I think work ,ales your mind conforms. It is insidious. It makes u do stuff. Almost like a propaganda. We have to dress a certain way, do certain things, tolerate certain nonsense, and just, stop being ourselves.
So here I am. Dropping a reminder to myself, that I need to stay true to myself, keeping the awareness that the self has to be preserved consciously.
& Lazy afternoons ...
8:39 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.