Sunny days & Starry nights ... Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Perhaps, being open minded, and finding myself immersed in another culture of its own, comes with the purpose of reaffirming my original beliefs.
For instance, I would not know how much I embrace positivity, if I had not tasted the dreadfulness of negativity.
For instance, I would not know how much I value sincerity, if I had not stopped putting my heart on the sleeves.
For instance, I would not know how much words of kindness and graciousness mean to me, until I gave up on them and felt the sinking feeling and pulsating void of their absence.
And, I would not know how much aggressiveness in a friendship irks me, if not for experiencing the tormenting split of one. How...it is unacceptable to me to be selectively kind and nice. But, perhaps, I need a bigger heart.
Sometimes, all we need is to experience that bit of goodness...that bit of love...to refuel the love in our hearts, and continue to give love.
& Lazy afternoons ...
7:20 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.