Sunny days & Starry nights ... Friday, May 31, 2013
Somewhere, along the way, I have forgotten to talk to my soul. So now, I shall try to reignite the engine to keep record of my thoughts, just so that I feel more human, and less mechanical. Hopefully my thoughts flow more easily as I go along...
1. I have become more realistic
People who knew me say 3 months back will think that I am a different person. I am more realistic, I am more sceptical, I am less naïve...and I don't think I am liking it. On the other hand, I am a lot more independent, taking a lot more initiative, and perhaps, more confident. I am not sure if this trade-off is inevitable, but I would now, like to keep my independence, and yet still be able to be dependent enough to trust and let go.
2. I find it harder to connect with my friends
Yes, I have been on numerous meet-ups, social gatherings, events etc... but still, my soul has not connected. I wonder if it is because I have changed, or...? I know I have good friends, the people I have are good people. but when they tell me they have been getting jobs, graduated etc...I just...can't feel any thing in me when they fill me in with their lives. Why.
Has my heart been buried/hardened?
I am continuing this post having eaten my dinner!!
I feel different now...I think I can feel more love :) grateful for deniseteng who bothers, myaunt for cooks for me...and theres many more im sure! I wanna give!! and DO THIS 21K!!!
& Lazy afternoons ...
4:54 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.