Sunny days & Starry nights ... Wednesday, February 06, 2013
How many times in life do you get to... Transcend your physical callings of needs and be absolutely immersed in the moment. That announces the power of the situation, where the self is waylaid by the external forces.
Today is such. It was around 2, and we stood together in perfect formation, on stage. Everyone was so just cooperative...without any verbal cues, they got hold of their lyices, went up on stage, and arranged for MsDonna to be seated at the viewer's seat. I am thankful...to have such supportive classmates, who give me subtle affirmations of my efforts. They probably wouldn't know how much their kindness has empowered me and help me discover my potential, strengths I never knew existed. My tutors, yes both of them, moved me enough to compose my feelings and soul into words for them...without such experiences and inspiring moments, I would never, never, know I can draw, compose and simply write.
We empower people. We inspire them. We help them believe in themselves. we help them find what they didn't know they are capable of doing.
Just like, mswee and MsGoh who had let me know that they believed in me, and with that, I believed in myself, and scaled greater mountains. "believe in yourself, because I believe in you."
"and at this moment, I swear, I am infinite."
She said she is unable to feel anything...every phase feels the same...this reminds me, how impt it is to KEEP YOUR SOUL ALIVE, and be touched, moved, excited, jubilant...and feeling. This is what living is for (((:
& Lazy afternoons ...
4:12 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.