Sunny days & Starry nights ... Friday, December 14, 2012
today it feels, after departure with a whimsical meet-up with friend, that hormones inside me are raging a war. i feel withdrawn. yes, that's the word, withdrawn. it's like the things around me fail to bring amazement, the word which i hate to use - sian. i think and i do believe that this is transient. that such foulish moods are the workings of my internal hormones which rage that few days once every month. I pardon myself for the missing zest.
NOW I SAY...OUT WITH THE BLUES and IN WITH THE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
ohyes oh yes OH YES
I'm leaving for another brand new scene tomorrow...YAYYYYY
with new sights and people which will ENERGISE me ohyea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm going to have so much fun over the weekend and im going to enjoy myself so so much :) :) :)
a getaway, yes that's what it is !! WHOOHOO!!!
& Lazy afternoons ...
4:21 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.