Sunny days & Starry nights ... Wednesday, November 28, 2012
The myriad of human faces and personalities, and the dynamics when different permutations are put together. This intrigues me. Social situations almost always does. I do not take entirely the role of a bird eye observer, but more so as one of the many participants in the sphere of human dynamics. The role I play against the particular backdrop does tell me something about myself too.
The person who silently serves, and attend to needs of others ever so attentively.
The one who works tirelessly in the background while the bulk of people play and merry. The chef who prepares food. The photographer. The one who listens.
The person who contributes to the life of the party. The one who initiates topics and knows the soft spots/aechiles heel of almost everybody and so makes them talk with fun. The one who sets the mood for the party.
The person who provides the perfect response to the inputs of others. Laughing at jokes at the most propitious timing, saying comments which give the necessary acknowledgement and feedback. The appreciation he or she gives to the social person keeps the mood going.
The slow to warm up whose perhaps soul has left the group. The one who needs time to be engaged, but prefers a smaller group.
Which am I? I guess... The first two, depending on the party make up(pretty much)and my mood. And I do believe that people diffuse from one to another over time as the party goes on.
& Lazy afternoons ...
9:20 PM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.