Sunny days & Starry nights ... Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Dedicated to a tutor who has inspired me
It's been long enough since I last met a guiding light like this
Have you ever met a tutor, so
full of life?
Oh yes I have, she’s full of
surprise!
Wednesdays and Fridays, always my
favourite days.
For with her around, I say bye
bye haze.
Dedicated, celebrated and never
jaded,
She leaves people intoxicated!
Never failing to go the extra
mile,
just like she does for her pretty
hair style :p
Never once was she mean,
She is always smiling like a
queen!
“Are you okay?” she remembers to
ask,
when we are faced with too huge a
task.
Her lessons, far from boring,
forever we find ourselves on the
go exploring!
“Tell me more, “ she eggs us on,
her wisdom we know we can surely
count upon.
Oh, how much I will miss her,
and the times gone by in a blur…
Nothing will pretty much be the
same,
With her name gone in the game.
But say goodbye we must,
Nobody should be left to rust.
Remember her I certainly will,
Ms Goh, a tutor, I hold so dear.
i really have mswee to thank for how i have grown up and who i am become today.
need to appreciate msdonna before it becomes a memory to hold too.
& Lazy afternoons ...
7:01 PM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.