Sunny days & Starry nights ... Thursday, November 29, 2012
And every now and then, I give myself pieces of writings to read to remind myself of all the posivities in the world...of how much love there can be,of compassion, of beliefs... I like entertaining thoughts that make me feel loved, or rather, thinking from the perspective that makes me feel that way. Like how my tutor had incidentally appeared at the diving shop and asked about me. I like to think it as a kind gesture. Also there is something I have been thinking about, and it now appears that this has been resurfacing this period. To give is also to love, to be able to give a piece of your heart to the one your heart cares for, instead of yearning to receive, is also a way of loving and feeling loved. Giving is, miraculously, receiving. Like...sharing about your dreams and hopes with your mentors, and having them listen and know that bit more about you.
& Lazy afternoons ...
5:28 PM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.