Sunny days & Starry nights ... Sunday, June 24, 2012
This feeling is too familiar.
Me. Me has once again overestimated myself.
I am not as great as I think I am.
I am out of all my bad qualities, conceited. And this prevents me from taking an honest look at myself. I reel cheated by my own pompousness.
And to add to my flaw list, I am:
I think the root of my other flaws lie in conceitedness.
I think I am better than others, so I look down on people.
I cannot stand weak and pretty people, because I think I am so much better than them.
Or maybe, I am just jealous. Without reason to be. Without reason.
I find myself not humble enough to learn from others, only because I think I am the best. I think I know it all. I think people are impressed with me.
Oh god.
How shameless can I get?
The feeling of tearing myself down sucks. I am in fact, an empty shell with a hard exterior.
I should not be in a relationship.
Because,
Will I put him off with my imperfections?
He will not like me like this.
I should work on myself first to be deserving of him.
I want to be a better person.
I need a year to learn from scratch.
& Lazy afternoons ...
5:48 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.