Sunny days & Starry nights ... Tuesday, May 22, 2012
It's nice reading about the places people have been and the joy they are experiencing in their lives. I guess the joy and enthusiasm for life just spread and warm this part of your heart. That's positive energy.
On a side note,I love cool rainy nights where everything is quaint and perfect. Oh wait perfect. Not yet. But near. Like a blueprint I envision to come true in the next 20 odd years.
Ive learnt a great deal about myself yet again after this trip. And I love the little things I discover about myself. Bringing up the johariwindow which I learnt about back in obs, I guess ive expanded my public self and shrunk my unknown self.. I've also given up some bit of my private self and hopefully learnt a bit about my blindspot from the reactions of others. but many times others are too flawed themselves to give you any real feedback,sometimes you need to believe in who you are and what you are doing and not feel apologetic for reactions unreasonable and uncalled for. Age does not always Sum up to wisdom, on the contrary, age may erode wisdom, like how people get all impacted by the negativities of life and lose their soul. Routine, stereotypes and fear replace the self. That's how we see so many people living in shells with spikes all around.
I'm a fighter. I live my life with a thinking head and feeling heart. Brainlessness stay staunchly against I will.
& Lazy afternoons ...
8:15 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.