Sunny days & Starry nights ... Tuesday, May 22, 2012
im feeling very thankful to have received an ipod nano from my dad's lucky win from the dinner. the time couldn't have been more apt for an addition like this; it's timely for my jogging 'spree' :) I am thankful.
I want to do more for my dad, and for all my seniors who have taken care of me/ showed care towards me throughout my growing years. I cannot be more blessed. Yes there may be flaws I yet know of, and there must be imperfections, but I make the choice to overlook these imperfections and embrace every bit of goodness. Is there a point in concentrating on negativities when both positivities and negativities exist? Well for sure, people like being negative, and it is most probably because they are all caught up in the name of self-protection. Think badly of everything, and nothing can go wrong. why because you have already expected the worst and nothing can be worse than the worst?
But I keep my choice of being positive. It keeps your head high above the waters and allows you to see and work towards a myraid of things. I want to live life with enthusiasm. I don't ever want to stop.
on the other hand, i get too comfortable sometimes. I get too comfortable at home. I get lazy. I stop working. So here's a reminder to self : Get stimulated , keep choosing the more difficult path. I am able.
& Lazy afternoons ...
8:53 PM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.