Sunny days & Starry nights ... Thursday, May 31, 2012
I have found, or rather,come face to face with, another of my weaknesses. that is, the inability to multitask. I think I have very limited working memory. And I do get stressed over the little stuff. My stress feeds on itself very quickly and it often multiplies within minutes. Then, I lose control over my thoughts and actions and I go into a stupid frenzy. The most prominent telltale is when I start binging to release that tension. Like just now.
What am I to do with this? How do I not fall into this trap of mine?
I've always longed for someone who can tell me that everything is okay and who can take things under control for me. Like how my dad has always solved all the problems I found insurmountable. And I guess that is how I have come to rely on him.
I hate it when I go into the frenzy. It makes me all stressed up and negative. I don't need someone to give way to me,I want somebody who can pull me back to senses. I think that is why I always find myself attracted to very capable people.
& Lazy afternoons ...
9:23 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.