Sunny days & Starry nights ... Thursday, April 26, 2012
I think I have finally gotten the whole point about getting myself into the competition pool and fighting for the top. More specifically, mugging hard for exams and fighting for it like your life depends on it. Fear caught me from the back.
Before: everything is about enjoyment and process. Choose the modules I like, enjoy reading snd learning in the lectures. Exams are useless and time wasting .
After: exams and competition are still useless and time wasting. But I have no choice. in order to get a degree which will earn me a salary where I can carve a more promising future thereafter, I need to play the game and follow the rules. I am in no position to choose and enjoy the process while forgoing the results.
So that's it, the bottom line is,tolerate what you cannot change.
& Lazy afternoons ...
8:37 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.