Sunny days & Starry nights ... Tuesday, February 21, 2012
I had a sudden fear today. That thought ran past me swiftly and I just have to capture it. Am I afraid of who I am becoming? I'm defintrly changing, changing to who I really think i am and want to be. However, today i feel that i am releasing myself so quickly and wildly that I have neglected and left behind what is important. That, I think, is self control and a sense of humility and fear. Fear is not at all times bad as it acts as a restricting factor to what could have been vile. It's like pain teaches one what to and not to approach. Hence, I became worried today when it dawned on me that I am slowly losing that sense of fear.
I am afraid of losing: humility, responsibility, self control/restrain, and that bit of thoughtfulness , of putting others before self, I am afraid of getting lost in myself and who I want to be but at the same time becoming selfish.
What I am glad I gained: self confidence, Which itself is power.
& Lazy afternoons ...
4:55 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.