Sunny days & Starry nights ... Tuesday, February 14, 2012
After a long while, I think 5 weeks, I finally succumbed to the marathon style of watching drama. And boy, was it therapeutic! Watching and indulging in a day of fantasy, dreams and disreality help strengthen the soul wearied by reality and instill hopes and a new energy to live life with recharged and renewed beliefs (: yes I conclude that watching drama is a way to balance out life.
I love jijinhee ahjussi (: and if only i can find someone like him. He's on the par with chi lam.
So yep this day I will get back on track to my acads schedule. Unwinding can become addictive and hard to pull out. I will watch myself and not fall into one until 29feb, wednesday, which is the end of my deadlines frenzy! (:
May my life be as intriguing .
& Lazy afternoons ...
5:03 PM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.