Sunny days & Starry nights ... Monday, January 23, 2012
Last night, I visited what could easily be passed off as one of my dream houses. Its majestic European themed architecture boasts both class and wealth. Everything inside and outside hit all the right spots in me. I cant help but imagine the life of the couple and 3 children, oh yes and a golden retriever, who owe the place. How much there is to admire in the house, and how much there is to appreciate everyday. I thought to myself... Will I ever have the ability or chance to owe a house like this one? What will my life be like? The 3 kids are very nicely brought up, and it was such fun playing with this bunch every year. I can probably say this is the first year i feel fully grown up, in the sense that I no longer shy away from the adult relatives, but yet, I hope I havent lost touch with this bunch of children. As cliched as this Idea may already be, the innocence and honesty children exude I find are precious essentials that we should preserve into adulthood. It was carefree fun last night(:
& Lazy afternoons ...
5:26 PM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.