Sunny days & Starry nights ... Friday, June 17, 2011
it seemed that procrastination had left me overwhelmed after my short getaway. I need to hone my management skills. I want to do this more efficiently, more effectively. I am doing my best and learning my best.
There's a need to classify matters into a hierachy of urgency and importance so i dont get caught up by lil stuff. and to do that, i need to understand the big picture well. only time & effort can help me achieve that so yes, i need to exert effort. I know i will learn and go the distance.
on an end note, i shall cease wearing my heart on the sleeves. i will guard my heart. i will guard it hard.
' just like a teabag, u dnt knw how strong you are until you are in hot water.'
& Lazy afternoons ...
11:47 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.