Sunny days & Starry nights ... Friday, September 10, 2010
as I open little windows to my memory bank and as I read the handwritten messages my ex-colleages and friends had for me just one and a half years back when I left my first work place and the cards saying ' happy 19th birthday ! ', those people returned to my heart again. Those memories brought back just by those handwritten words; I can feel the joy again, and the sincerity those people had poured for me. ( taking time to buy gifts they hope i will like, specially selecting a birthday present and having it snail-mailed to my house, writing me words of thanks even amidst their busy schedule, any many many more ) It's a warm fuzzy feeling, when you are reminded of these people who were once part of your life; people who cared for you, and people who appreciated you. I think it was just so much love. .I always find meaning in giving people a piece of my heart by conveying my heartfelt words to them after every precious chapter as I myself has felt the power of being appreciated and the value in a little something to spur you on. Often, as we open another chapter, the chapter which used to mean something to you will be lost unwittingly. Often, we get so busy with our current life that we forget the things that used to mean so much to us. That , to me, is a pity. Hence, it is important to capture those moments when they are still alive, and keep them safe in a part of your heart and memory. This is what makes life full, people whom you have met, people whom have made a difference in your life by helping you grow , or people whom you have made a difference to. .Of course, not everyone believes in stuff like that, but it's enough knowing that one or two believes the same..And amazingly, those memories , or rather, those people, reminded me of who i used to be. Specifically, the memory I had when I turned 19 was the best. Happy, cheerful, breath of fresh air, always seeing the good in others, never turning down requests, and all the other goodness. It feels good to know that you mean something, and I really like how and who i was during that period. .looking back, I can see clearly of who i used to be, and who i want to be, and what i will do differently now, and what i want to keep up with. My memories give me strength to look forward and live my life to the fullest, they give me hope. I look forward to the many bonds i will soon form, and i look forward to the many things i will learn from the obstacles i will face. It will not be easy, no one said it will be a bed of roses, but i will face them strongly, i will keep learning..people say life is harsh, and people with ill intentions abound. I think that is true. We cannot choose the chain of events that unfold before us, and how people around behave and choose to act, but we can certainly choose how we react to those events, and what we make of them. A chain of positive thoughts set off a series of positive reactions. For that, things cannot get too bad.
& Lazy afternoons ...
7:27 PM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.