Sunny days & Starry nights ... Wednesday, June 02, 2010
sometimes ...
when what you are after doesn't come your way, the only comfort is to blame it on fate. By using an external locus of control , it is that bit easier to breathe. There is peace in letting the phrase ' let nature take its course' take over your mind.
I have been a person who believes strongly in a person's will and means. I always believed that as long as one is willing to put in the effort, the results will definitely be as wished. But recently, I'm learning. I'm learning to let go, to let myself go. There is no use in being harsh on myself for the things which I've no control over, even more so, it brings me absolutely no good to allow myself to be eaten by my own anger, furthermore when it's brought on by another. There is wisdom in letting go and letting live - of others and yourself.
and perhaps, there is no need to overly seek and pursue. There is no value in running the 'rat race' and running the gamut of sour emotions at the same time. There is no need to feel inadequate because of another's glory, because by doing so, you will never be satisfied and contented with yourself. I'm putting in the effort to stop myself from comparing myself with the people around me ; my friends, my family, my adversaries. It is certainly not easy when the people around you are doing so incessantly, but still, I'll not stop trying.
hmm i think i'm digressing. im here to record other things.
my main point is that i'll not stop thinking and learning , and living life ;)
& Lazy afternoons ...
8:38 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.