Sunny days & Starry nights ... Thursday, May 27, 2010
and it made me think about what i want for myself ...a few minutes ago i saw news of how outstanding a person one of my friends in secondary school has become. She has chosen the unconventional route about 4 years back and now, she's flourished into someone so promising. Very impressive, very awe-inspiring.
it makes me think about myself, about what i want. now i'm at one of those moments where im throwing incessant questions about the things i had not done and the opportunities i had missed in the past 6 years in school. In secondary school, in junior college.
How have i made my decisions that brought me where i am today?How have I become who I am ?I'm again reminded of how hard I haven't been trying and how many things I haven't achieved.
With that, I'll continually strive to step out of my comfort zone and challenge the limits which I haven't quite found myself.
Venture into the unknown. Appreciate the surrounding. Be proactive .tracing the past 4 weeks post exam...What I've completed1. Completed Kayaking 1-star course
2. Attended Absolut camp
3. Attended 1st session of Tennis course lvl 2
4. Met up with friends for activities ( singing, cycling, badminton, breakfast, dinner)
What I've yet to complete1. Volunteer at play activity centre at kkh
2. Attend korean language class
3. Sign up for yoga class
4. Attend standard first aid course
5. Planning for AGM and IMH visit
6. Attend Psych camp
I'm still considering signing up as a wildlfie docent as that requires travelling to the zoo weekly and monthly thereafter for a year. Perhaps I should give that a miss. Other than that, I'll need to find a job/activities that can keep me occupied during the weekdays. The last thing I want is to rot at home like yesterday....
Need to Get Out , Get up!
& Lazy afternoons ...
10:23 PM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.