Sunny days & Starry nights ... Monday, December 14, 2009

So here we are, in the month of December, the wintry & christmasy time of the year. As I would recall fondly, this is the beginning of the greatest period of a new year ;) Gone are whatever challenges life had in store for us in that year, as we smile and welcome the fruits of our hard labour- whether in our battered or rejuvenated self.
I woud like to think that this has been an especially "tumultous" year for me; it marks the stepping stone to the real-er ( whether or not you get the meaning is another matter) world. I feel like i've grown 5 years older and gone through more than a year's event. From the post-As to the working world, then back to a brand new school life and social life, and now, I've come a full circle back to the childcarecentre where i was working before the entire unilife started.
Not an easy journey, definitely.
It was both physically and mentally challenging, and i mean that word in all its entity.
I've had mind boggling and torturing regrets, and till now, probably haven't found an answer. Perhaps, just perhaps, all these are here for a bigger purpose. I'll just need to ponder and search further and a lil' harder.
& Lazy afternoons ...
1:12 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.