Love makes the World go round!

Sunny days & Starry nights ... Wednesday, December 09, 2009


As quickly as time would allow, as quickly as the sweeping wind that clears your path, it's DeCeMbeR 2009; we have come to the end of the first year in all its novelty.
I do not have joyous things to report or record, but instead, i find myself roughened in all ways possible through my ordeal-like semester in school. I really hate to admit it, but i feel like... i have lost my battle.
I have certainly changed in a way i do not like. I have been caught up so much with the hustle and bustle of everything that i have failed to reflect. I have not lived my life to the fullest. I have not been happy. I have not been able to try at all. I have failed.
I will not ask how different things could be; i choose to treat it all like a bad dream. Or maybe , rather, i wish i can.
I should have seen it coming from the very moment tell-tale signs surface; that i wasn't meant for this kinda weathering, that this wasn't the kind of person i wish to become, that the life i was leading is definitely not a life i would allow myself to lead. To have allowed myself to reach this point where i am, I have failed, quite badly.
And again, i remind myself, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. But really, does it?
I think i got killed , big time.
killed by the negativity that has taken a liking to me .
the slush of not-so-rosy events have honestly stolen naivity away from me and burst the happy bubble i was so happily residing in. BOO. Why.
such helplessness to function. such helplessness to do what i really want. such helplessness...
i think i was suffering from dysthemia for a moment- disinterest in moving, in anything.
HOWEVER...
the very fact that i am typing here marks my willingness to give life one more try. I need to snap outta my gloomy gloomy mood and mind that i have been imprisoned in I have had enough!!! So yes, BE HAPPY ;) start by allowing yourself to be happy and things around will just get that bit happier ;)
This December is going to be a month I'm going to treasure,
I CAN.



& Lazy afternoons ...
7:26 AM :D

Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.

It's Moi

Wynne
12FEB
Just do it!

Dr Seuss


* “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
*Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

Inspirations

Dear Angeline
Cous Steffi
Pitza's online store
Sunny
Heke
Melissa
Cher
Moose
Pearlyn
Cas Aw
iyiuh>
PAWS

SSP gang

Wuyue>
Yan Wen>
Mui Mui>
Bear>
May>
Yiling>

Mr. MoMo Darcy

MoMo is my life! <3
*16oct01
*brown pomeranian with a whooping personality

My Dream

Study child clinical p

Designer: Benjamin Nah AKA.

past

01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009
08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
04/01/2010 - 05/01/2010
05/01/2010 - 06/01/2010
06/01/2010 - 07/01/2010
07/01/2010 - 08/01/2010
08/01/2010 - 09/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
11/01/2010 - 12/01/2010
12/01/2010 - 01/01/2011
01/01/2011 - 02/01/2011
02/01/2011 - 03/01/2011
03/01/2011 - 04/01/2011
04/01/2011 - 05/01/2011
05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011
06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011
07/01/2011 - 08/01/2011
08/01/2011 - 09/01/2011
09/01/2011 - 10/01/2011
10/01/2011 - 11/01/2011
11/01/2011 - 12/01/2011
01/01/2012 - 02/01/2012
01/01/2012 - 02/02/2012
02/01/2012 - 02/03/2012
03/01/2012 - 04/01/2012
04/01/2012 - 05/01/2012
05/01/2012 - 06/01/2012
06/01/2012 - 07/01/2012
07/01/2012 - 08/01/2012
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012
09/01/2012 - 10/01/2012
10/01/2012 - 11/01/2012
11/01/2012 - 12/01/2012
12/01/2012 - 01/01/2013
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009