Sunny days & Starry nights ... Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Food for the Heart <3
.
.
to be honest, it felt good to see the children again. The immediate and incessant calls of "mswynne" upon my arrival have miraculously awaken a part of me which i never knew existed. I shall keep these little heartwarming moments in the cockles of my heart; they are the light along the jouney where i'm heading and i promise never to forget those little faces ;)
.
In my earnest wish of seeing the little ones grow with as much happiness & love as they deserve, I will give my best to learn. In time to come, I hope to grow to become a better person, one with so much more to give. For now, this fuel shall burn and keep me going for however high a mountain i'll soon scale ;) I will live to the fullest !
& Lazy afternoons ...
4:02 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.