Sunny days & Starry nights ... Friday, April 17, 2009
MoMo the Dog
I've been reading Marley&Me for the past few days and it somehow evokes a feeling of nolstagia in me. It's a book that you would like to read for a welcome break from work and to relieve the times you had with your best best pal. I enjoyed the read tremendously ! Now that i'm nearing the end, i just can't seem to get past the chapter "Borrowed Time". As much as i enjoy reading the funny antics that Marley never failed to display, i can't bear to come face to face with the closure. There has already been many hints of his passing in the preceding chapters, and that is enough to bring the whole mood down. Sigh... Marley is going to die. I'll save that last chapter for my last moment, haha... I didn't dare to watch the Marley movie on the airplane last week cos it was all in the wrong ambience, i want to sit down properly and appreciate a show like this. yuppp...!
Anyways, i had a good lunch at NYNY with ex-colleagues and thankyou Edwin for footing the bill of $127, haahaahaaa... he was the only guy and every one jumped at the chance of conning his money =x nonetheless, he was happy enough to throw us all a treat! Oohh yeahh..
Happy Belated Birthday Gomi!
shortly after i got home it was time to meet denisetengshujia who has been missing in action for so long + heke ! I realised what a great combination we three make ;))
alrighty shall end here, with more to come.
Nights!
& Lazy afternoons ...
9:56 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.