Sunny days & Starry nights ... Tuesday, March 24, 2009
The Magic did not come alive,
not quite at DisneySea . . .

Genie at the Arabian Coast , spinning on the Carousel

About to enter Triton's Kingdom...

AhhHHhhhh... Save me from the JAWS!

Stuck in an abandon chest on the seabed

Fish Net!

The Lovely Blue Whale

pwretty~

Wish I live in a castle like this
Smoked Chickee Leg for dinna!

We all agree this is the most Romantic place on Earth...

Entrance- Daylight

Despite the pretty scenery and yummy snacks like blackpepper,curry,caramel popcorns... the Disney Magic was dreadfully missing. It's disappointing that none of the characters appeared ;( no matter how badly i wished with my genie lamp.
I wanna live my Disney Dream!
.


I'm beginning to appreciate the beauty of flowers after seeing them bloom all around ;)
I'd just like to thank my Camera Lady, SuHanOnggy, for taking the series of pictures. And together in our Disney Dream, she has requested that i put this down,
" Ariel gave up her voice for legs,
i'd give up my legs for voice."
haa...yay. Ariel is by far my favourtite character, and Beauty&theBeast remains my no.1 because of that
beautiful red rose ;))
& Lazy afternoons ...
4:07 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.