Sunny days & Starry nights ... Wednesday, March 11, 2009
...because there's only so much i can take,
fullstop.
.
today is definitely not a day I'd want to repeat. A plethora of random & unpleasant events have occurred and they have once again reminded me of how complex the world can be. Everything kept me questioning the unanswerables, and perhaps the worse answer to an unanwerable is an answer that slaps you right hard on your face.
.
anyways, today really sucked with all the complex human relations. I hate dealing with them and they make me feel miserable. But to look on the brighter side, i've grown wiser x infinity times. Took back countless lessons about life and its not-too-pleasant side. I've learnt , and i hope i don't err like i have again.
& Lazy afternoons ...
6:00 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.