Sunny days & Starry nights ... Sunday, January 25, 2009
Whimsicality & SerendipityWith the spate of events unfolding at a bullet-firing rate, leaving almost no room for air, the much suppressed and accumulated weariness is beginning to get the worse of me. I realise I have been surviving on stored glycogen for far too long; forcefully triggered by persistent and impromptu demands. Now i'm exhausted. Wheeewwwp... .Now that the extensive CNY break is here, i feel that my inner routine is struck so suddenly that the abruptness frightens me. It left me lost and scrambling for safety momentarily as the customary drill halts to a stop. No more preoccupations with lesson preparation, no more fantasizing about " taking-over-the-world" delusions, even in the dead middle of the night, no more mulling over deadlines... There's just too much peace now, perhaps much more than what I have bargained for. .Boohoo, anyways, yes CNY is here! and so is a handful of birthdays. Let me take one moment to send out my well-wishes: .~12thJan, Yanwen, 23rdJan Bear, 24th Jan Yiliang,25th Jan, ZIPS~ .Happy Happy Birthday!
.'Tis the time of the year to celebrate!
.
I need to feel like an Eighteen year-old badly!
no more no more no more trying to act mature, stern & more mature.
& Lazy afternoons ...
6:00 PM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.