Sunny days & Starry nights ... Monday, December 29, 2008
Brrrr....! I can see how my taken-for-granted freedom is coming to an END! Staff meeting today was indeed a timely wakey wakey call for me- that it's high time to start WORKING! Yes working. Starting next week i'll be out for training on 3 full days and i hope hard , cross my finger hard hard that they will be fruitful and engaging ones. I want a Good Start ! :@) For the time now, the whole deal is extremely raw to me, especially when so many procedures, systems and people dynamics are in place. I will give myself some time to aclimatise and learn as i teach ;) I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)Sun-Shiny day.
.
Ooh btw, here's to HEKE :
Enjoy your first job & don't keep thinking of msning x )
I'm sending you all the luck !
.
alright off to dinner, i cooked fan qie dan & bai cai !
& Lazy afternoons ...
3:48 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.