Sunny days & Starry nights ... Friday, September 12, 2008
Say Hello for Me
Sono toki wa kare ni yoroshiku
そのときは彼によろしく
HEARTWARMING
This is a good movie to watch.
.
I'm not sure if words can express how much i feel about the film,but it is a really emotional, poignant and touching story. The storyline's simple and there were many parts which bring tears to the eyes as you could really feel the characters. Happiness, regret, helplessness, hope, despair and finally eternal beauty. It just makes you believe again . I specially like the ending when Satoshi said "Okaeri, Karin Chan" and Karin responded with "tadaima", and smiled. That was so beautiful. I think what makes it extra appealing is the timely revelation of the cruxes which makes you appreciate the events more so instantly. The beginning's good too, ties up very well with the ending. Another plus point is that the female protagonist is acted out by Masami Nagasawa, an actress which i very much like. I think she portrayed the character really well, so did the little karin. Overall, it's a movie really worth watching.
.
So If you are in need of some solace and a little something to warm your heart, watch it!
Be ready to escape into a beautiful dream ...
.
Ohya angie did you watch this on the plane that time? You didn't tell me it's so good!
"When you see him, say hello for me.";)
& Lazy afternoons ...
11:02 PM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.