Sunny days & Starry nights ... Wednesday, March 26, 2008
it's strange how strange i'm feeling right now. There seems to be this void , but i can't quite point it out. There's this emptiness in me; something's missing, somewhere. But What is it? I feel like calling someone, but who? maybe someone is missing. I feel like doing something fulfilling, but what? i'm just too unhappening. I feel like going somewhere. But where? I'm such a couch potato. I just don't seem to feel the vibes anymore, and i can't help but wallow in loneliness and self-unfulfillment. booohoooo... perhaps i need a lil' bit of encourage, a lil'bit of concern, and a lil' bit of friendly love? I have read it so many times that in order to love others, you gotta love yourself first. You cannot give what you yourself do not have. How true that is. I like the way how lessons are taught in life. You discover a bit more about the things around you everyday, so do you discover something more about yourself every now and then. It's a world full of wonderful things, nicely hidden and disguised. Maybe i shall just address a bit about my school life these days. I think i'm very easily influenced by the people around me; their thoughts, their judgements, their actions. Although i may appear aloof at times during classes and solemn to the max, i feel all clogged up inside while i'm at it. You see, that isn't the way i like myself to be but somehow, i have adopted this manner of appearance early last year just so that i can stay in my comfort zone. It was the only way i knew how then to stay focused on my studies and not be swayed by those supposedly dangerous and confusing people around. Come to think of it, that might not be too healthy an approach, but well i didn't know what to do. Hence, i've formed this impression of an anti-social classmate who doesn't give a damn about class issues but only her results. No? But optimistically, i have found my haven elsewere in this school circle. They encouraged my cheery side to show and showed me that this place ain't that unfeeling after all. People like my ssp, my paws friends, my ex nbrecree mates and my friends of friends. Indeed, my days in school will be so so plain and constipated if i haven't known them. Perhaps the bottom line is, more often than not, it is us who shut ourselves to the world, rather than the world shutting on us. We all need someone to believe in us, we all need affirmations. So well, instead of searching for somebody to brighten up my day, why don't i go putting a smile on someone's face instead? Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others. yup yup. Believe in yourself, because i believe in you.
How nice a phrase.


& Lazy afternoons ...
4:50 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.