Sunny days & Starry nights ... Thursday, February 28, 2008
What would you do
-
What would you do,
when for as long as you are in school,
not a single mate notices your presence,
or maybe even ,absence.
What would you do,
when you're already feeling all lonesome inside,
and your friend(?) made it worse by outcasting you further?
What would you do,
when what all you have been seeking for is a little solace,
and all you get is insensitivity and disregard?
What would you do,
when you know that your friend (?) is troubled
and you badly want to make it all better,
but are only greeted with rejection?
What would you do,
when you're the only one wanting to do what is right,
and every one else conveniently chooses the easy way out?
What would you do,
when you're made to look like a total idiot,
just because you're right,
and everybody else is wrong?
What would you do,
when you're experiencing such emotional turmoils
and no one seems to care or understand?
-
I do not like this any bit.
I'm so sick of having to face all these negativity almost every other day. The unspoken emotional void is just too hard to bear. I just feel so ... incongruous. And i'm so very scared that i'll become so inferior one day that i forget who i really am. Somehow, i learn more about what i am not than what i am in this life -this sucky school life. I learn how different i am and how against i am towards dishonest play. There are more instances of loneliness than happiness. I learn that i cannot live without friends who care for me and in such solitude. I learn that i really need to feel appreciated and not odd like this. Sometimes, i just feel like gettng away from all the faces and escape to a place with a dose of humanity. It sucks being around people who do not give a damn about other things besides their selfish life. Indeed, this world can be so unfeeling at times.
-
Perhaps i had made the wrong choice right at the beginning.
-
But then, i will stick by my principles and beliefs no matter how tough's the going.
I will make this a happy place.
& Lazy afternoons ...
12:53 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.