Sunny days & Starry nights ... Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Parting is part and parcel of life, isn't it. When the time comes, some things just gotta go. You can do nothing to stop it. Well, maybe you can, but who would? For the greater good, you can only say 'bye bye'. The sinking feeling of knowing that the good old days will be gone only in a matter of days is simply yucky. It seems like everything , or at least the bulk of your life, is slowly being extorted from you, leaving you in a foreign place again, awaiting you to mould the structures within it. The excitement of this new endeavour is indeed appealing, but the parting with the old patch proves to be even more daunting. I don't wanna get outta this idyllic place. I know i will miss the people. Sometimes i can't help but think that the reason i've been sent to where i am is to finish the unfinished business; to settle the issue i had left frozen before Os. When the business is done, it's time to leave. Yup. But there is one thing i cannot fathom. Just when i have taken a step further, i have to retract. I rather not have the opportunity, it just makes it harder to let go. Sigh... I guess i can only say, that's life.
& Lazy afternoons ...
3:13 AM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.