Sunny days & Starry nights ... Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Ahh... Finally... I can no longer resist the temptation of my computer! After one week of abstaining from it. On hindsight, that is a rather applaudable accomplishment, isn't it? Haha, perhaps i should set my next target at 2 weeks.Looking back at last week, it seems that most of my life has been gradually sucked outta me. And the culprit? The suffocating deadlines and schoolwork! Whenever i tried to slow down the pace, someone will be pushing me to go further and i ended up going Even further. Ah, that explains the fully drained me. I thought, why go at full speed now? What if i don't have that stamina to last for 3 full months? I know, i know, 3 months is not alot, or rather, very little, but i just can't get it into my system! I need playtime! I need tv! I need chats! I need the computer! Sound deprived? Yes, O'levels deprive you of a million things.
Well, let me look on the brighter side now. At least, i've curbed my urge to talk during class! YEAH! But well, it gets real boring, real boring, especially during chinese class. Sorry for this analogy, but you can only hear the king of the bee buzzing in your ears. Good grief the big mountain in front of me shielded me from the full impact. HAHA! Hopefully in my bid to lay my vision on the whiteboard through many ways and means ( tried ruddolf sitting, chair stacking and adopting budda mediating position) , i will grow taller, at least an inch perhaps. Yes, my audio skill is definitely getting better since that's what i mostly depend on when sitting at the fifth row. Gotta prick my ears up like dear momo and catch whatever sound i can. Sensing radar?
Anyway, my two cousins and their parents will be coming back tomorrow! From japan! Yuppies, they only come back once a year. Looking forward to some fun time with them and a chance to put my schoolwork in the greenhouse for the while. Btw, the 6 peeps in the pics are my cousins and sis,including the duo in japan.
Cheerios! 
& Lazy afternoons ...
7:08 PM :D
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.